Asics Gel Resolution8 Men’s Tennis Shoe
The Asics Gel Resolution 8 men’s all court shoe is a technical revolution but also an aesthetic one thanks to its design inspired by the past with references to the old versions, while adding a more contemporary touch with its transparent midsole.
A reference for players with a defensive style of play or who like to cover the baseline, it has gained even more stability and support thanks to the Dynawall and Dynawrap technologies that will secure your foot even better.
Durability has always been a strong point of the Resolution and this will continue in version 8 thanks to a resistant upper and reinforcements on the inside of the foot and at the toe.
Cushioning is provided by Flytefoam in the midsole, and the dynamic response is ideal thanks to Gel technology in the forefoot and heel to help you bounce back.
Real innovations to continue the improvement of a shoe that is already a reference!
– Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®: The ASICS GEL system provides the highest possible shock absorption. The GEL units are strategically positioned in the midsole. Different components are used for the ASICS GEL cushioning system. Depending on its location, the silicone GEL unit is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the units is also precisely related to their position and action.
– Flytefoam: Material developed to improve the cushioning of the midsole by adding organic fibres and to offer more lightness.
– Dynawall: Part located in the midfoot to provide better lateral stability on all journeys.
– Dynawrap: System providing better support on the upper part of the foot thanks to small elastic straps.
– Flexion Fit: Forefoot worked to allow ideal flexion of the foot inwards, outwards and forwards
– AHAR+: The toughest rubber available, placed on key areas of the outsole, to give you even more grip and durability.
– P-Guard reinforcement: Reinforced resistance around the toes and on wear points