Babolat Pure Drive Team Tennis Racket
The Pure Drive Team will be perfect for players looking for power and manoeuvrability. This model with a weight of 285g combined with a 32cm balance will offer power and manoeuvrability for all players who don’t want to play with a 300g racquet. Very stiff (72 Ra), this racquet will deform only slightly at impact but will be able to deliver maximum energy for increasingly devastating shots. The result? A powerful racquet that will allow you to generate heavy hits to overwhelm your opponents easily.
The 645cm² headsize is very versatile and will provide you with an excellent balance of power and control.
The 16×19 string pattern with FSI technology is tighter to increase string response on ball impact, but will also provide additional power and spin potential.
Player Type :
– Intermediate player looking for manoeuvrability and who like dicating the game.
– HTR System: Greater torsional stiffness of the racquet to gain energy restitution and achieve more explosive hits.
– SWX Pure Feel: Babolat continues its partnership with SMAC (French aeronautical company) in order to provide more comfort and better playing sensations thanks to the SMACWRAP material integrated into the heart of the racquet which will disperse vibrations.
– FSI Power: The new string pattern combined with the diamond shaped grommets increases the sweet spot for more power and easier centering of the ball.
– Elliptic Frame: The elliptical shaped frame at the heart of the racquet optimizes torsional resistance for more stability, more controlled and powerful hitting.
Weight unstrung 10.1 oz / 285 g
Technology HTR System/SWX Pure Feel/FSI Power/Elliptic Frame
Head Size 99.98 in² / 645 cm²
Length 26.97 in / 68.5 cm
Stiffness 72 RA
Balance unstrung 12.6 in / 32 cm
String Pattern 16×19
Grip Syntec Pro